Contact us for more informations
The Prolom Spa is located in the Southern part of Serbia, on the eastern slopes of the beautiful Radan Mountain at around 600m above sea level. It was named by the nearby village of Prolom, situated in the area full of green plants and clean air.The untouched nature of forest hills and the pleasant climate influence human body and improve the immune system. Walks along the marked „Paths of Health” in the Spa, on the crystal clear air, represent pleasant recreation for children, adults and elderly.
It is primarily known for its natural Prolom water, one of a rare group of waters with a high balneological value.
Prolom Spa is one of the youngest balneological centres in Serbia, but still it has been visited by increasing number of people in the last decade or two. Whether you come for a vacation or medical treatment, business meetings or simply a pleasant rest in nature, you can complete your stay with wellness treatments, relax in indoor and outdoor swimming pools, lunch at the "Ethno restaurant", field trips to Devil's Town, the Lazarica church, etc. You can plan your own ideal stay or choose from one of our packages.
It is 23 km fromKursumlija, 290 km from Belgrade and 80 km from Nis and 290 km south-west of Belgrade. Because the moderate continental climate and dense vegetation have a positive effect on the human body, strengthening the immune system, Prolom Banja is considered a health resort not just for its waters but its climate too.
Prolom Banja has several thermal mineral water springs (ranging in temperature from 19 to 33.8°C), which are lightly mineralised and highly alkaline. Owing to the composition of the water (a large number of different minerals in small quantities), it has a pronounced diuretic and bacteriostatic effect. Prolom Voda wateris odourless and pleasant tasting, and is also recommended for healthy people.
In Prolom Banja the following are treated:
- kidney and urinary tract diseases (chronic kidney, urinary tract and prostate infections, kidney stones, stones in the urinary tract, conditions following urinary system operations)
- diseases of the digestive organs (hyperacid gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, intestinal catarrhs, chronic constipation, inflammation of the gallbladder and bile duct, gallstones, conditions following operations on the digestive organs)
- skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis and varicose veins)
- diseases of the peripheral blood vessels and extra-articular rheumatism
Excursions to Kursumlija and its 12th century churches are organized,
as well as those to Djavolja Varos (Devil’s town), which is a unique masterpiece of the nature,
and to Serbian medieval monasteries in Kosovo and Metohija, to Gazimestan and Kursumlijska and Lukovska Spas.
* together whit this program,the conditions and terms of the travel agency whit license OTP 104 from 04.02.2010 subagent Be in DOO are applied